I'm soo excited!! I'm about to do something I don't do very often at all. I am about to look after myself!!
I know - sounds crazy right? As a wife of one and mother of four, I seem to be very good at looking after everyone else and simply forgetting about myself.
Well, shortly I will be opening the front door of my own house to a Massage Therapist from the wonderful Ripple Massage and Beauty and spoiling myself with a gorgeous one and a half hour Frangipani Massage.
Do you look after yourself? It's so important to remember to look after yourself. It could be as luxurious as a gorgeous massage or a weekend away, or as simple as outsourcing some of your work so that you can forget about the stress for a while!
At a recent networking event, I was introducing the concept of a VA to some people I met and I was lucky enough that two people were there who use a VA. They made some great comments about how their VA's look after them: "At first I didn't really know how to use a VA, and then once I got one, I don't know what I did without them!" said one person.
The next person answered (with soo much enthusiasm) "I KNOW!! At first I just gave my VA some of the simple stuff - now I give her EVERYTHING - especially the boring stuff that I hate to do myself... and she just does it for me! I'd be lost without her - she's become an essential part of my business."
These people know how to look after themselves and their business every day!
I hope you remember to look after yourself - if not with a VA from C Squared Virtual Admin, then give my friends at Ripple Massage a call and tell them that their VA sent them.
Till next time,
Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment