Well, good evening to you all!!
I have decided to take the plunge and start blogging... feel free to wish me luck! :)
I welcome you to visit my website to see what I'm about and to leave any comments as to what you would like to know regarding administration in the workplace, the Virtual Assistant industry and my favourite thing in the world - time management!
Here's my first time management tip - every day before you leave work, have a look at what you have scheduled for the next day - pre-planning is the key to being organised before you even walk in to your office!! You'll come in and know what it is you need to do for the day and BANG! you're straight into it and on your way to a productive day.
My day tomorrow is starting with a meeting, followed by some (boring but necessary) bookwork, before working on a presentation I will be doing next month. Preparation and planning! Woo hoo - almost cant wait to get out of bed and I'm not even in it yet!
Have a good night - see you again soon.
oh - and feel free to visit my website at : http://www.c2admin.com.au/

Congratulations Chris on your first blog post! That's a good tip to make a list for your next day at work. No need to gather your thoughts as to where you were at yesterday - it's right in front of you today!
ReplyDeleteLinda Harachi
Thanks for your kind words Linda! I hope you enjoy my posts :)
ReplyDelete